Monthly Archives: September 2016
Google has come under fire the last year or so from critics who claim that the search engine has been providing too many pages from some of the same domains in search results.
- Twitter is purging accounts that were trying to evade prior suspensions
- Elon Musk’s Tesla Tweets Could Spark a Fight With the SEC
- New Uber feature uses machine learning to sort business and personal rides
- The difference between on-site blog content and off-site content
- Openbook is the latest dream of a digital life beyond Facebook