How Often Does Google Search Match to Demographics?
Google publicly rolled out demographic targeting for search in the fall of 2016. This feature allows advertisers to segment data and adjust bids based on gender and age estimates of users. The one downside is the “undetermined segment.” This segment can make up a large proportion of the traffic. This can make some advertisers […]
Read more at PPCHero.com
About the Author - CBPO
- Facebook agrees to take a deeper look into Russian Brexit meddling
- ‘CS:GO’ in Your Facebook Feed: One of the Biggest Esports Leagues Is Moving to Facebook. Why?
- Launching Facebook Event Ad Campaigns
- Bloated Facebook Messenger promises to simplify in 2018
- The Project Veritas Twitter Videos Show the Conservative Backlash Against Moderation