Should VCs be investing in beauty brands?
In the last two years, Unilever acquired Carver Korea for $ 2.7 billion. Estee Lauder purchased Too Faced Cosmetics for $ 1.45 billion. CVC Capital Brands bought PDC Brands for $ 1.43 billion. L’Oreal purchased a trio of skincare brands for $ 1.3 billion, and also IT Cosmetics for $ 1.2 billion. E.l.f. Beauty did an IPO.
Venture capitalists didn’t invest in any of these beauty… Read More
Startups – TechCrunch
About the Author - CBPO
- Security, privacy experts weigh in on the ICE doxxing
- Personalized Training to Become a PPC Superhero
- Laying the foundations of good SEO: the most important tasks (part 1)
- Konsus looks to give companies a way to get specially designed documents in under a day
- Leveraging Custom Intent Audiences on YouTube