Should VCs be investing in beauty brands?
In the last two years, Unilever acquired Carver Korea for $ 2.7 billion. Estee Lauder purchased Too Faced Cosmetics for $ 1.45 billion. CVC Capital Brands bought PDC Brands for $ 1.43 billion. L’Oreal purchased a trio of skincare brands for $ 1.3 billion, and also IT Cosmetics for $ 1.2 billion. E.l.f. Beauty did an IPO.
Venture capitalists didn’t invest in any of these beauty… Read More
Startups – TechCrunch
About the Author - CBPO
- Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
- These are Facebook’s internal policies on harassment and bullying
- Apple Executive Reveals More of Its Self-Driving Technology
- Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
- AWS has a post re:Invent surprise as it enters the single sign-on market