It seemed like our PPC Hero audience really enjoyed Amanda’s competitor creep post so I thought maybe a little more creeping was in order. I’m going to focus, however, on the various tools on the market that you can use to see estimated metric performance, keyword and ad copy information on those competitors. Why is competitor […]
Read more at PPCHero.com
Competitive research should be part of all marketing programs and is especially important in the ever-changing and highly competitive world of PPC, but how do you get started? Below we will discuss how to create a plan, what tools are available and how often to perform PPC competitive research.
Recent data compiled by comScore, a digital business analytics firm, shows continued strength for Google in the search engine field.
- 5 Things That Matter To Brands When Working with An Agency
- Facebook hires former UK Lib Dem leader, Nick Clegg, as global policy chief
- Buggy software in popular connected storage drives can let hackers read private data
- 4 Reasons I Prefer Facebook Ads over Google Ads
- Facebook launches ‘Hunt for False News’ debunk blog as fakery drops 50%