Monthly Archives: September 2012
In part two of our series highlighting the importance of CROLP (Conversion Rate Optimization/Landing Pages), we’ll be diving into a case study of just how drastically a new landing page can improve performance and conversion rate. If Kayla’s post yesterday didn’t give you the tools to get your client or web development team on board, a look behind the scenes of one account should do the trick.
WHOA! Eighty percent bot clicks on Facebook Ads? Yikes!
Limited Run’s allegations of Facebook ad traffic being 80 percent bots has made major news publications, from the New York Times to CNBC. Responses from the industry have ranged from: “Holy Cow! GM pulls out, now this? I’m outta here, too!” to, “Big whoop. Show me the data.”
The mobile payments industry may have entered adolescence this week. Square’s deal with Starbucks shows “m-payments” are no longer just the cute little kids on the block who everyone pats on the head and tells “good job” while the adults do the real work.
- Data scientists: Bring the narrative to the forefront
- Core Web Vitals & Preparing for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Conversion modeling through Consent Mode in Google Ads
- The search dilemma: looking beyond Google’s third-party cookie death
- The FDA’s Decision to Pause J&J Could Help Defeat Covid-19