Digital Analytics Association Symposium in San Francisco presents ‘Stranger Things: What’s Lurking in Your Data’
Our lineup of wonderful speakers is focused on presenting awesome tips and real-world solutions to the challenges we all face everyday. Our lineup includes:
- June Dershowitz, Head of Data Governance, Twitch
- John Wallace, Analytics Entrepreneur
- Kevin Dalias, Director of Predictive Data, RadiumOne
- Josephine Foucher, Product Manager, Hotwire
- Zann Aeck, Director of Digital Marketing, Net App
- Martijn Scheijbeler, Director of Marketing, TheNextWeb
- John Mesh, Google Product Manager, Optimize 360
- Caitlin Anderson, Web Optimization Analyst, American Eagle
- Anita Fong, Analytics Manager, Clorox
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate, Google
For the first time, the DAA San Francisco Symposium will also be hosting a “Women in Analytics” lunch, sponsored by Google. This lunch is open to all symposium attendees and will feature a panel of esteemed women in the analytics industry who will share their thoughts on the industry, career, and the future. Questions and participation encouraged! Can’t make the whole day? Join us just for lunch!
About the Author - CBPO
- How would Google Answer Vague Questions in Queries?
- Why Google Grants Needs To Focus on Mobile Networks
- Social chat app Capture launches to take a shot at less viral success
- What Happens When Reproductive Tech Like IVF Goes Awry?
- Qualtrics’ Julie Larson-Green will talk customer experience at TC Sessions: Enterprise