Google Ads Phasing Out Game Content Category
Last week, Google Ads announced an important change for exclusion categories: “Games” content exclusion will be deprecated. This change is in line with Google Ads claim of streamlining content exclusion options they rolled out in 2018.
Read more at PPCHero.com
About the Author - CBPO
- Extra Crunch Live: Join Verizon CEO Hans Vestberg for a live Q&A today at 2pm EDT/11am PDT
- Create Google Display Countdown Ads Using Rules: Getting Creative With Ad Customizers
- Top three marketing trends for the COVID-19 era
- Google Ads Audience-Based Campaign Restructure Case Study
- What are PBNs and should you use them?