Google Analytics at Google I/O
We’ve been working hard getting ready for Google I/O! We’re livestreaming our presentation on how to optimize web and mobile apps across devices using Google Analytics on Thursday, May 16 at 1:40pm PT and we’d like to invite everyone to join us.
We recently launched Universal Analytics, a new way to measure user interactions across any device / platform / environment. By measuring this data, developers can better optimize their applications. In this session we’ll discuss how to measure user-interaction from any device as well as demo new reports and best practices to optimize both web and mobile apps.
For those of you who are going to be at I/O, please stop by the Ads sandbox and say hi to the Analytics team! We’ll be around to answer questions, and we may even have some pretty cool Analytics gear to give out. Be sure to check out all of our Analytics sessions. You can find the full schedule here.
Posted by Aditi Rajaram, Google Analytics team
About the Author - CBPO
- Microsoft acquires FSLogix to enhance Office 365 virtual desktop experience
- How to optimize your local business for voice search
- First ever drone-delivered kidney is no worse for wear
- The Mentality Needed to be a Successful PPC Account Manager
- Mobile App Targeting and Exclusion – Post Adsenseformobileapps.com Retirement