Google Analytics at Google I/O
We’ve been working hard getting ready for Google I/O! We’re livestreaming our presentation on how to optimize web and mobile apps across devices using Google Analytics on Thursday, May 16 at 1:40pm PT and we’d like to invite everyone to join us.
We recently launched Universal Analytics, a new way to measure user interactions across any device / platform / environment. By measuring this data, developers can better optimize their applications. In this session we’ll discuss how to measure user-interaction from any device as well as demo new reports and best practices to optimize both web and mobile apps.
For those of you who are going to be at I/O, please stop by the Ads sandbox and say hi to the Analytics team! We’ll be around to answer questions, and we may even have some pretty cool Analytics gear to give out. Be sure to check out all of our Analytics sessions. You can find the full schedule here.
Posted by Aditi Rajaram, Google Analytics team
About the Author - CBPO
- SaaS Ventures takes the investment road less traveled
- Tips (based on data!) to Manage Amazon Campaigns During Turbulent Times
- How to drive digital innovation necessary during the pandemic
- What you must know about TikTok for business
- Ride-hailing was hit hard by COVID-19. Grab’s Russell Cohen on how the company adapted.