How attribution modeling increases profit for Baby Supermall
“Attribution modeling changes everything.”
Result? “We’re spending our money more efficiently than we were before. We know what we’re getting for it,” says Meier. By linking their Google Analytics and Adwords accounts, Baby Supermall was able to see the impact of different keywords and optimize their AdWords ads, bringing in “tens of thousands of dollars in additional sales every week.”
He calls the results “groundbreaking.” Check out the video:
Posted by: Suzanne Mumford, Google Analytics Marketing
About the Author - CBPO
- How would Google Answer Vague Questions in Queries?
- Why Google Grants Needs To Focus on Mobile Networks
- Social chat app Capture launches to take a shot at less viral success
- What Happens When Reproductive Tech Like IVF Goes Awry?
- Qualtrics’ Julie Larson-Green will talk customer experience at TC Sessions: Enterprise