Meet the adorable robot camera Japan’s space agency sent to the ISS
Science can be cute as hell when it wants to be – take the JEM Internal Ball Camera (“Int-Ball” for short). The device, created by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA), was delivered to the International Space Station on June 4, 2017, and now JAXA is releasing its first video and images. The purpose of Int-Ball is to give scientists on the ground the ability to… Read More
About the Author - CBPO
- How would Google Answer Vague Questions in Queries?
- Why Google Grants Needs To Focus on Mobile Networks
- Social chat app Capture launches to take a shot at less viral success
- What Happens When Reproductive Tech Like IVF Goes Awry?
- Qualtrics’ Julie Larson-Green will talk customer experience at TC Sessions: Enterprise