Microsoft earnings beat expectations thanks to strong cloud performance
Following its longstanding tradition of reporting quarterly earnings for its fourth financial quarter of the year in July, Microsoft today announced non-GAAP revenue of $ 24.7 billion and GAAP earnings per share of $ 0.83 (and non-GAAP earnings per share of $ 0.98) for the last three months. Operating income was $ 7.0 billion non-GAAP. Read More
Enterprise – TechCrunch
About the Author - CBPO
- How would Google Answer Vague Questions in Queries?
- Why Google Grants Needs To Focus on Mobile Networks
- Social chat app Capture launches to take a shot at less viral success
- What Happens When Reproductive Tech Like IVF Goes Awry?
- Qualtrics’ Julie Larson-Green will talk customer experience at TC Sessions: Enterprise