Report: Xiaomi sales climb but Huawei remains China’s top smartphone brand
China’s Xiaomi, once the world’s highest valued tech startup, is getting over a disappointing past two years with a notable spike in sales in its homeland during the second quarter of 2017. That’s according a new report from analyst firm Canalys, which estimates that Xiaomi, which was valued at $ 45 billion at the end of 2014, shipped 15 million phones during the quarter to… Read More
About the Author - CBPO
- How would Google Answer Vague Questions in Queries?
- Why Google Grants Needs To Focus on Mobile Networks
- Social chat app Capture launches to take a shot at less viral success
- What Happens When Reproductive Tech Like IVF Goes Awry?
- Qualtrics’ Julie Larson-Green will talk customer experience at TC Sessions: Enterprise