Should VCs be investing in beauty brands?
In the last two years, Unilever acquired Carver Korea for $ 2.7 billion. Estee Lauder purchased Too Faced Cosmetics for $ 1.45 billion. CVC Capital Brands bought PDC Brands for $ 1.43 billion. L’Oreal purchased a trio of skincare brands for $ 1.3 billion, and also IT Cosmetics for $ 1.2 billion. E.l.f. Beauty did an IPO.
Venture capitalists didn’t invest in any of these beauty… Read More
Startups – TechCrunch
About the Author - CBPO
- The Definitive Search Campaign QA Checklist
- Going international: How to make your WordPress site globally friendly
- Facebook’s latest experiment is a meme-creation app, Whale
- ‘Trump’s Notes’ Photographer Explains How He Got the Shot
- Salesforce, AWS expand partnership to bring Amazon Connect to Service Cloud