Twitter tried to mend its relationship with developers earlier this year with the launch of a new API platform which focused on streamlining APIs and the promise of additional tiers of access. Twitter said it would offer free APIs for testing ideas, self-serve access, as well as paid access for increased functionality, in addition to its enterprise APIs. Today, Twitter is delivering on its… Read More
Social – TechCrunch
Building on its promise to give the entrenched a run for their money, conversational AI startup Ozlo is making its meticulously crafted knowledge layer available for purchase today. Ozlo’s new suite of APIs that includes tools for both expressing knowledge and understanding language will help to democratize the creation of conversational AI assistants. In the spirit of the expert systems… Read More
Enterprise – TechCrunch
Alcatel-Lucent is releasing a methodology for APIs that it is making available through Creative Commons. It is part of a new consulting practice the telecommunications company has established to help its service partners and enterprise customers develop, deploy and maintain APIs.
Alcatel-Lucent has made APIs a focal aspect of its business by offering them to carriers and other service providers. Through this work, it has provided the company with enough experience to know what issues companies face when they embark on an API strategy. They are packaging that experience into the methodology and its consulting service. Look to the Alcatel-Lucent blog for updates about the methodology.
- A Likely Chinese Hacker Crew Targeted 10 Phone Carriers to Steal Metadata
- Video-Marketing: Connecting & Conversion with The Future Consumer + 40 more sessions
- Facebook and eBay told to tackle trade in fake reviews
- Equity transcribed: Slack’s IPO, the VCs behind Facebook Libra, founder salaries and trouble in scooter-land
- New Open Jobs at Savings.Com, Hanapin Marketing, Lewis Media Partners and ArcBest