By now, large multi-location brands hopefully understand the importance of a local digital marketing strategy to ensure their many locations can easily be found online and help generate local leads.
As per current trends in the search industry, spammers and link builders who mainly work for search engines results rather than users are a thing of the past. Like designers, the search industry is looking for creative minds who can give companies natural exposure instead of artificially built traffic. If you are an SEO it’s your duty to generate such ideas and techniques to get users/customers talking about your brand on diversified platforms.
- A Likely Chinese Hacker Crew Targeted 10 Phone Carriers to Steal Metadata
- Video-Marketing: Connecting & Conversion with The Future Consumer + 40 more sessions
- Facebook and eBay told to tackle trade in fake reviews
- Equity transcribed: Slack’s IPO, the VCs behind Facebook Libra, founder salaries and trouble in scooter-land
- New Open Jobs at Savings.Com, Hanapin Marketing, Lewis Media Partners and ArcBest