BlueJeans Network, the cloud video and collaboration company, announced today that Quentin Gallivan, an industry veteran who has helped run several tech companies, will be taking over as CEO. Former CEO and company founder Krish Ramakrishnan will remain with the company and take on the role of executive chairman. He will also continue to lead strategy and innovation. Ramakrishnan doesn’t… Read More
Enterprise – TechCrunch
Have you ever wanted to own an elusive domain name like AV.com? What about webserver.com? Well if you’ve got the cash Yahoo is giving you the opportunity to bid on over 100 such domains in a week-long auction running from November 14th through November 21st.
- Twitter is purging accounts that were trying to evade prior suspensions
- Elon Musk’s Tesla Tweets Could Spark a Fight With the SEC
- New Uber feature uses machine learning to sort business and personal rides
- The difference between on-site blog content and off-site content
- Openbook is the latest dream of a digital life beyond Facebook