BlueJeans Network, the cloud video and collaboration company, announced today that Quentin Gallivan, an industry veteran who has helped run several tech companies, will be taking over as CEO. Former CEO and company founder Krish Ramakrishnan will remain with the company and take on the role of executive chairman. He will also continue to lead strategy and innovation. Ramakrishnan doesn’t… Read More
Enterprise – TechCrunch
Have you ever wanted to own an elusive domain name like AV.com? What about webserver.com? Well if you’ve got the cash Yahoo is giving you the opportunity to bid on over 100 such domains in a week-long auction running from November 14th through November 21st.
- Citizens Reserve is building a supply chain platform on the blockchain
- Tips to maximize ROI on paid social: Facebook + Instagram
- The case against behavioral advertising is stacking up
- Fender American Acoustasonic Telecaster: Pricing, Specs, Release Date
- The Newest Amazon Sponsored Products Features of 2019