Facebook is indeed rolling out autoplaying videos for ad units in your News Feed on both mobile and desktop, something the Wall Street Journal pegged for arrival just a little while before it was made official. The autoplaying ads follow Facebook’s trial of autoplaying non-ad video content on both the web and mobile.
Yahoo and Twitter have partnered to bring tweets directly into Yahoo homepage’s newsfeed on web and mobile, the company announced this morning. The move follows a relaunch of the front page back in February of this year. At the time, the company debuted a redesigned site with an increased emphasis on personalization, as well as a more modern design.
- Scammers peddling Islamophobic clickbait is business as usual at Facebook
- Larry, Sergey, and the Mixed Legacy of Google-Turned-Alphabet
- The finite era of “actionable insights”
- 8 Common Reasons Your Google Ads Are Being Disapproved
- Six key content performance aspects that Google Analytics can’t measure