Yahoo and Twitter have partnered to bring tweets directly into Yahoo homepage’s newsfeed on web and mobile, the company announced this morning. The move follows a relaunch of the front page back in February of this year. At the time, the company debuted a redesigned site with an increased emphasis on personalization, as well as a more modern design.
- Scammers peddling Islamophobic clickbait is business as usual at Facebook
- Larry, Sergey, and the Mixed Legacy of Google-Turned-Alphabet
- The finite era of “actionable insights”
- 8 Common Reasons Your Google Ads Are Being Disapproved
- Six key content performance aspects that Google Analytics can’t measure