News flash: a lead is not a lead.
Read more at PPCHero.com
This week, Google was awarded a patent that describes how they might score content on how much Gibberish it might contain, which could then be used to demote pages in search results. That gibberish content refers to content that might be representative of spam content.
- How To Be Successful While Onboarding Virtually: New Hires, Human Resources, and Current Employees
- Daily Crunch: Facebook launches rap app
- The SolarWinds Body Count Now Includes NASA and the FAA
- Salesforce delivers, Wall Street doubts as stock falls 6.3% post-earnings
- Data-backed insights on featured snippet optimization