President Trump says the US “must win” the race to 5G. But a plan outlined by FCC Chair Ajit Pai is a modest expansion of existing programs.
Feed: All Latest
It was a direct reply, but when the world’s second largest restaurant chain slides into the Trump’s mentions to call him “a disgusting excuse of a President,” people are going to take notice. And screenshot the hell out of it. Billions and billions served, indeed. McDonald’s has since deleted a tweet reading, “@realDonaldTrump You are actually a… Read More
Social – TechCrunch
President Trump made extraordinary claims about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower. If wiretapping did take place, it says more about Trump and his associates. The post If the Feds Did Wiretap Trump Tower, It’s Not Obama Who Should Worry appeared first on WIRED.
Whitehouse.gov’s petitions may not translate directly into policy, but they’re an important step along the path to change—if Trump keeps them live. The post A Petition Didn’t Make Trump Give Up His Tax Returns—But It Made Him Listen appeared first on WIRED.
The NSA whistleblower addressed the fate of surveillance—and himself—under President Trump. The post Despite Trump Fears, Snowden Sees a Hopeful Future appeared first on WIRED.
- How would Google Answer Vague Questions in Queries?
- Why Google Grants Needs To Focus on Mobile Networks
- Social chat app Capture launches to take a shot at less viral success
- What Happens When Reproductive Tech Like IVF Goes Awry?
- Qualtrics’ Julie Larson-Green will talk customer experience at TC Sessions: Enterprise