This is the final episode of my show on TCTV, “In The Studio.” The final guest is a good friend, Parth Shah (no relation), an engineer with VMware, and before that, at Yahoo! Parth combines the precision of CMU CS graduate’s take on web development with a hacker mentality, and has the rare skill of being able to explain some of the most complex enterprise IT concepts to those who don’t have as much context — such as me! In this short conversation, Parth shares with us his work at VMware and his generalized thoughts on how the enterprise stack is being disrupted today. This video would be a great primer for anyone who wants to begin to learn about the enterprise world.
- Twitter is purging accounts that were trying to evade prior suspensions
- Elon Musk’s Tesla Tweets Could Spark a Fight With the SEC
- New Uber feature uses machine learning to sort business and personal rides
- The difference between on-site blog content and off-site content
- Openbook is the latest dream of a digital life beyond Facebook