Facebook has made no secret of its wish to do more in the online recruitment market — encroaching on territory today dominated by LinkedIn, the leader in tapping social networking graphs to boost job-hunting. Today, Facebook is taking the next step in that process. Facebook will now integrate with ZipRecruiter — an aggregator that allows those looking to fill jobs to post ads to… Read More
Social – TechCrunch
- How to build your brand authority through content marketing
- Behind Bars, but Still Posting on TikTok
- How has COVID-19 Impacted Your Paid Media in June?
- A Well-Formed Query Helps Search Engines Understand User Intent in the Query
- Fivetran snares $100M Series C on $1.2B valuation for data connectivity solution