Talk key takeaways from Google Cloud Next with TechCrunch writers
Google Cloud already powers some of the world’s premier companies and startups, and now it’s poised to put even more pressure on cloud competitors like AWS with its newly-released products and services. TechCrunch’s Frederic Lardinois will be on the ground at the event, and Ron Miller will be covering from afar. Thursday at 10:00 am PT, Frederic and Ron will be sharing what they saw and what it all means with Extra Crunch members on a conference call.
Tune in to dig into what happened onstage and off and ask Frederic and Ron any and all things cloud or enterprise.
To listen to this and all future conference calls, become a member of Extra Crunch. Learn more and try it for free.
About the Author - CBPO
- Vine reboot Byte begins beta testing
- Smartcar accuses $50M-funded rival Otonomo of API plagiarism
- Brand Attention: The metric you are not thinking about
- How Squishy Robotics created a robot that can be safely dropped out of a helicopter
- From Email Metrics to Inbound Marketing Taking Advertising Options to the Next Level