The OrCam MyEye helps visually impaired people read and identify things
Meet the OrCam MyEye, a tiny wearable device that can give you secret powers if you have vision problems. It’s a tiny device that you clip to your glasses. It has a camera, a speaker and a cable that hooks up to a bigger device that is roughly the size of a smartphone. After that, you can use the OrCam MyEye to read stuff for you. We visited OrCam’s office in Jerusalem to try out… Read More
Startups – TechCrunch
About the Author - CBPO
- How would Google Answer Vague Questions in Queries?
- Why Google Grants Needs To Focus on Mobile Networks
- Social chat app Capture launches to take a shot at less viral success
- What Happens When Reproductive Tech Like IVF Goes Awry?
- Qualtrics’ Julie Larson-Green will talk customer experience at TC Sessions: Enterprise