Two New Analytics Academy Courses and Year-Round Certification
In Google Analytics for Beginners, you will join instructors Justin Cutroni and Krista Seiden to learn the basics of Google Analytics, including how to create an account, implement the code, and set up filters. You’ll also learn how to navigate the interface, analyze reports, set up goals, track campaigns, and create dashboards.
Our Advanced Google Analytics course goes in depth on how data gets collected and processed. You’ll learn how to use configurations like Custom Dimensions, Custom Metrics, and Event Tracking. The course also demonstrates advanced techniques, including segmentation, channel reports, audience reports, custom reports, and marketing strategies like remarketing.
Both of these courses include interactive demos and activities to apply what you have learned, using our free Google Analytics Demo Account.
In addition to this pair of new courses, Analytics Academy has added some new features:
• 24/7/365 Certification: You can complete courses at your own pace and earn a certificate of completion at any time. No more certification windows!
• User Profile: You can track your progress and access your certificate from your user profile.
• Track your lesson progress: You can track your progress through a course, and resume a course where you left off.
Posted by Katie Richardson, Program Manager, Google Analytics
About the Author - CBPO
- Data scientists: Bring the narrative to the forefront
- Core Web Vitals & Preparing for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Conversion modeling through Consent Mode in Google Ads
- The search dilemma: looking beyond Google’s third-party cookie death
- The FDA’s Decision to Pause J&J Could Help Defeat Covid-19